You have the ability to customize your Flowsheet settings for extra data fields, recent exercises, and auto save. We highly recommend turning on the Auto Save feature.
- Click on Settings on the top right of the Flowsheet window.
- The Settings window appears.
- Display extra data fields for SPO2, RR, and HR from the Flowsheet: If you do not record oxygen saturation, respiratory rate, and heart rate, select No.
- Display the most recent exercise data on the Flowsheet: To limit the exercise list, select Yes.
- Turn on the Auto Save for the Flowsheet: Select Yes to activate the Auto Save function every 60 seconds. This is especially helpful when working on multiple flowsheets, and you will not have to save every exercise individually.
- Click Save.