Flowsheets are used to document therapeutic exercises and measure patient progress throughout treatment.
IN THIS ARTICLE
With WebPT's Flowsheets you can:
- Create custom flowsheet profiles
- Customize your flowsheet exercises
- Use multiple treatment locations such as pool or gym.
- Open multiple flowsheets at once for multiple patients or one patient with more than one case.
- Access the patient's Home Exercise Program (HEP) from the flowsheet.
- Access preloaded exercises.
- Access customized exercises created in the HEP.
- +: Open a new tab for a new case or new patient.
- Home Exercise Program: Open the patient's HEP for reference (if your company has purchased the HEP product).
- Settings: Access flowsheet settings.
- Add New Note: Add Notes to the flowsheet.
- Add New Location: You can add other locations or change the name of the default (GYM).
- Add Exercise: Add exercises to the flowsheet. You can select from WebPT's preloaded exercises or add custom exercises.
- Load Profile: Load your custom flowsheet profiles.
- Carry Forward All: Carry forward all exercises from the patient's last date of service.
- Save As Draft: Save your flowsheet so that you may exit and come back to it at a later time.
- Finalize Document: Finalize the completed flowsheet.
Open Multiple Flowsheets
Click the tab with the + sign to open multiple flowsheets. Search by Last Name, First Name, or Patient Identifier to find the flowsheet. Use the drop-down in the top right to navigate between flowsheets.