Flowsheets are used to document therapeutic exercises and measure patient progress throughout treatment.
With WebPT's flowsheet function you can:
- Create custom flowsheet profiles
- Customize your flowsheet exercises
- Use multiple treatment locations such as pool or gym
- Open multiple flowsheets at one time for multiple patients or one patient with more than one case
- Access patient HEP from the flowsheet
- Access preloaded exercises
- Access customized exercises created in the HEP
- + : Open new tab for new case or new patient
- Home Exercise Program: Open patient's HEP for reference (if your company has purchased the HEP product)
- Settings: Access flowsheet settings
- Add New Note: Add Notes to flowsheet
- Add New Location: You can add other locations and change the name of the default (GYM).
Open Multiple Flowsheets
Click the tab with the + sign to open multiple flowsheets. Search on Last Name, First Name, or Patient Identifier to find the flowsheet. Use the drop-down at the top right to navigate between flowsheets.
Add notes to each exercise session. The most recent note will be displayed; you can also view past notes.
The default location in WebPT is GYM. You can add other locations and change the name of the default.