Find Pediatric Speech Tests on the Objective Tab
Standardized speech tests for pediatric patients can be found using the Add Test function on the Objective tab of a SOAP note.
- Preschool Language Scale-5 (PLS-5)
- Goldman-Fristoe Test of Articulation-2 (GFTA-2)
- Language Processing Test-3 (LPT-3)
- Clinical Evaluation of Language Fundamentals-4 (CELF-4)
- Clinical Evaluation of Language Fundamentals, Preschool-2 (CELF, P-2)
- The Rossetti Infant Toddler Scale
- From Add Tests box, type "speech" in the Search box.
- Select Speech Evaluation (OMT Pediatrics) and click the play button.
- Scroll down to Outcome Measurements Tools.
- Select Yes for Pediatrics.
- Select Yes for Speech Evaluation.