Creating a Pediatric Patient
Follow the steps below to add a pediatric patient.
- Click the Add Patient link located under the Patient Manager.
- Complete the Patient Info section. When inputting the birthdate, because the patient is a minor, WebPT will ask you if you want to use the Pediatrics profile. Check the box to select. This will automatically populate the Initial Examination with pediatric-specific tests and billing codes.
- Once selected you will be asked to include Parent/Guardian Name and the Custody Status.
- Add Address and Contact Info.
- Add Insurance to their chart. You will be required to include the Guarantor information.
- Create the case and Save the patient.
For more information on creating a patient, click here.