Orthosis Fabrication (OF) Documentation
The Orthosis Fabrication note type allows therapists to document and bill for splints, taping, and orthosis fabrication.
- Select Orthosis Fabrication as the appointment type when scheduling the patient.
- Create a new case for the patient. On the Patient Info screen, click on Add Case and complete the required information using a relevant Case Title. Click Save.
- Scroll down and click Save Patient; you will be returned to the patient chart.
- Next, use the Patient Record Actions drop-down to choose Orthosis Fabrication. Click on the blue arrow to the right to launch the note.
- On the Subjective tab, in the Basic Info section, select the Orthosis Fabrication Profile. You can select multiple profiles.
- Complete the rest of the documentation.
- The Billing tab has appropriate codes based on the profile you selected in the Subjective tab. Complete your billing and finalize the document.
- You can track Orthosis Fabrication documentation in the Productivity Report under the category OF.