How to Add and Edit a Contact
Contacts are people added to the system who aren't patients, physicians, or insurance companies. A contact could be an attorney, case manager, or referral source.
Note: When you add in a referral source, such as an ad campaign, you can later run a report to measure the success of ad campaigns by seeing how many referrals the ad brought into your clinic.
Adding a Contact
- Click Add Contact, located under the Contact Manager.
- Fill out the required information (referral type and first name).
- Click the Add Contact button.
Editing a Contact
- To begin, you must first locate the contact. Start by clicking Display Contacts, located under the Contact Manager.
- Search for the contact using any of the available search fields, including Name, Group Name, Referral Type, and Status.
- Find the appropriate contact and use the Edit link to open the contact record.
- Change any information as needed and use the Edit Contact button to save your changes.